Title: Gains 678
Author:
enchanted_jae
Team: Aurors
Character(s): Draco, Harry, Narcissa, ocs
Rating: PG
Warning(s): None
Word count: 100
Written for:
dracoharry100 Prompt No. 898 - spoon
Disclaimer: Characters are the property of JK Rowling, et al. This drabble was written for fun, not for profit.
Summary: The conversation goes south.
Draco felt his shoulders hunch up. Of course, he’d heard the rumors that Potter’s Muggle relatives mistreated him, but he never truly believed it. A quick glance at his mum revealed her stricken expression.
“Were you treated poorly, Harry?” she asked in a tremulous voice.
Potter looked away, smoothing AJ’s hair in a nervous gesture. “My aunt liked to bake, but the closest I ever got to tasting anything was if I sneaked a lick of the spoon she’d used to mix batter. That’s why I was so excited when Hagrid brought me a birthday cake of my very own."
Author:
Team: Aurors
Character(s): Draco, Harry, Narcissa, ocs
Rating: PG
Warning(s): None
Word count: 100
Written for:
Disclaimer: Characters are the property of JK Rowling, et al. This drabble was written for fun, not for profit.
Summary: The conversation goes south.
Draco felt his shoulders hunch up. Of course, he’d heard the rumors that Potter’s Muggle relatives mistreated him, but he never truly believed it. A quick glance at his mum revealed her stricken expression.
“Were you treated poorly, Harry?” she asked in a tremulous voice.
Potter looked away, smoothing AJ’s hair in a nervous gesture. “My aunt liked to bake, but the closest I ever got to tasting anything was if I sneaked a lick of the spoon she’d used to mix batter. That’s why I was so excited when Hagrid brought me a birthday cake of my very own."